Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can u help me do a hairstyle? HELP!!! :)?

i want it punk looking.



i have very thick and coarse hair. (wavy too)



i have like 20 minutes in the morning to do my hair.



i dont USUALLY have time to striaghten my hair.



its brown with blonde highlights.



its about 2 inches past my shoulders.



plz help!



thanx a buch!



Can u help me do a hairstyle? HELP!!! :)?

bun!



Can u help me do a hairstyle? HELP!!! :)?

Use a fudge hair creme and gel, put them in after you blow dry.



Can u help me do a hairstyle? HELP!!! :)?

you basiclly just described my hair style :]]]



well, my sugestion is that you use some gel or a Bed Head product.



what you can do is that if you have some shorter, layery pieces on the top, then put a little gel in your hand and kind-of scrunch at the top.



also, if you have bangs (you didnt say) then you can straighter them (i do, it takes about 4 minutes) and then kind-of make your bangs messy a little bit.



also, instead of getting blond highlights next time, maybe do chocolate brown highlights. it looks really cute, and it isnt too hard.



also, if you maybe put a little kids clip or a small bow in your hair, it makes it look really cute and punk-ish.



haha, hope this helps :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance