Thursday, June 17, 2010

Step by step how to do punk rock makeup? Help plz!! (emecery)?

I have a halloween party to go



I try to look up step by step how to do punk rock make up, but can't find it!



I am kinda like emo in real life, but for halloween I want to be punk rock. So my hair is short kinda spikey in the back. My hair is mix of purple and brown



any video that show step by step would be great...



tips would too...



if you are going to explain something... can you actually explain it in steps??



Thank you!



Step by step how to do punk rock makeup? Help plz!! (emecery)?

Well, I think and good start is lots of black eyeliner...that's probably a must. Don't go for any pinks/golds/silver/blue or anything, you want dark eyes, like dark blue/black/purple.



Also I'd suggest black or dark lipstick, black or plum.



Do you have any piercings? Put in some large or silver piercings if you have any.



Your hair sounds really cool! Put it in a mohawk, and you might even want to spray your hair some more colours.



Red is also good. You might wanna try red face paint for a more dramatic look.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance