Thursday, June 17, 2010

What to do about people who call me a poser?

ok,im african american. if we spoke without you seeing me,you couldnt tell. i happen to like emo/post hardcore/punk music. i happen to dye my hair and have a lot of piercings and tattos. umm,i dont know why,its just who i am. my body is a canvas.i dont know exactly why i am who i am.it isnt to be popular because i dont have many friends at all and im content with that.maybe its due to a past life or something.i call myself eccentric,unique,others call me fake and desperate. i dont know why. what should i do?maybe its because im tired of conformity and being who this stupid country wants me to be...who knows.



What to do about people who call me a poser?

dont think that skin colour and expectency should dominate your style. What music you like is up to you. There have been awesome black punk bands like Bad Brains and Fishbone. If your an individual and unique, anyone who says your a poser can go **** themselves and be bland c*nts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance