Thursday, June 17, 2010

Changing my hair???

Ok people- I'm a 14 year old girl who goes to an all girls Catholic high-school. I'm currently becoming emo-punk-goth, and my hair needs some serious work. I think i have warm skin coloring, because i look good in burgundy and also black, bu black's a cool color. I might be neutral. Anyway, i have dark brown eyes and medium- brown hair. Right now it's shoulder length. I have a square-shaped face, and a larger body type, though I'm not fat.



If you could, please tell me how to get it cut,and provide some pictures. I'd like it to be choppy and uneven, but I'm not sure. Also, do you think it would look good black? And what styling products should i use? And what do you do about eyebrows, if you dye ur hair black and ur eyebrows r brown?



Thank you so much



Changing my hair???

if u have brown eyebrows and want black hair u should die your eyebrows too! do that if you dont wanna look so weird!



i like that hairstyle maybe you wanna try it!!!!



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Changing my hair???

wutevur

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance