Thursday, June 17, 2010

I like this boy who i thought liked me cuz he told me i was super cute but now he likes someone else

-he's a total wigger %26amp;he drinks %26amp; smokes alot of pot



-the girls he likes is punk/goth/ bi /chunky/ has pimples/ greasy hair



-i CANNOT get him out of my head %26amp; i h8 it



-almost EVERY1 i no thinks hes UGLY but i think hes soooo cute



HELP ME!!!



I like this boy who i thought liked me cuz he told me i was super cute but now he likes someone else? HELP!!!!

I think its because girls your age like bad boys. He sounds like the poster boy for the type of person you shouldn't go out with. I'm sure your parents would agree...you can to do much better.



Think of it this way...could you see a person like that fathering and taking care of your future children while he is doped up on pot and half drunk.



Is that helping cure you of your infatuation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance