Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyle help and what's this hairstyle called!!!??

%26lt;img src="http://i7.tinypic.com/81zmjqq.jpg"%26gt;



Okay, so the hairstyle is exactly like it!! with more punk heart into it



xD i want my hair just like it, so i can make the short part



like... stand with hairspray and use a bandana :] and just leave the long part alone ._.



Anyone know whats it called? i really really want that hairstyle!!



my cousin has the same one, but she cut off the long part and



i didn't get a chance to ask her, she was with me in HI but she



moved to LV it was like a year ago, i like my long hair better,



my long hair was scene, it was animal prints and layers and



i use hairspray with it too.



SO PLEASE, HELP ME FIND THAT HAIRSTYLE!!



THANK YOU!! IF YOU DO, I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!



Hairstyle help and what's this hairstyle called!!!??

I would call that a shag haircut (maybe even a mullet but it's too rocker for that).



Hairstyle help and what's this hairstyle called!!!??

I dont think it has a name, I'd say if your hair is that long you just show them this photo and vola they'll do it, Hairstylist love if you have a photo, it takes all the guess work of trying to understand your discription. However, you'd describe it say "I want my upper layers and face frame very short," then show with yout hands, and say you want them choppy and to be "____ long" and say you want to keep the bottow layers as long as they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance