Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is your type? Guy/Girl?

I like medium length black hair



tall, thin



punk-rock/gothic



i like vegans...



tight-ish clothes



super kind



good teeth



What's yours?



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

more into a good looking woman who doesnt play with my head,straight forward to the point



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

i like guys who are fat and losing there hair, who don't have a job- that way i know they need me...just kidding. I'm a lesbian, I like short girly-girls who like to cuddle.



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

I love a country boy.tall, thin,dark hair %26amp; eyes.must have all his teeth.



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

LIGHT SKIN, TALL SEXY GOOD TEETH HAVE ALL TEETH AND DRIVE



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

I'm 5'8, spikey short blonde hair, athletic, all music, virgin,Loose clothes, very gentlemen like, great teeth, and I can drive a vehicle



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

I like a tall, dark skinned black, men with an athletic build to them, but I find that I am attracted to light skinned black men, white men, Hispanic men. So I vary, but it is ALWAYS a man.



What is your type? Guy/Girl?

blond, petite, outgoing, chique, no cavities.super horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance