Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm bored with my current style....and help?

'ight, so i already got the punk/goth/emo thing going for me...i just wanna spice THAT up a little bit...and i've run outta stuff....So if you could help me that'd be GREAT.....coz my mom restricts my freedom of expresion A LOT....so i can't go too bold right off the bat....ANY idea i get i'll keep for a l8r use...but i do need help NOW too.....so yea....



I've got hair a lil above my shoulders, tis curly and redish/dirty-blonde....so what can i do with that? also any cool emo, punk,gothic makeup ideas would be better than hair tips! lol....so thanks!...and i'll give 5 stars to whoever helps the most!



I'm bored with my current style....and help?

try something that you like being diffrent is ok it is a good thing thr streking your hair diffrent colors and wearing outfits that match



I'm bored with my current style....and help?

Well a lot of goth people straiten their hair there is a good straighter for that but it costs about 125 dollars but it works soo well.My hair is curly to and it can make it straight as a board. Also if u go with a more curly style then u should try using Frizz-Ease. All it dose is busts your curly hair. U can find it at Wal-mart and if u get the big bottle it is only 5 dollars: ) Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance