Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which style?

do girls like long hair or short?punk or jock?



Which style?

it completly depends on the guy. too short hair bothers me as does pony-tails on guys. i like it kind of long but it can't be completly straight. i don't like guys too punk or to much of a jock. i hope that made any sense at all.



Which style?

just depends on what they personally like.



Which style?

long- the seattle grunge look makes me oh-so-hot!



Which style?

On a guy? It depends on the guy and the girl. Some guys look better with some hairstyles than others, but that also varies on the girl too. I like long hair on some guys, but short hair on others, but I know girls who strictly like the business hair-cut on their men. It all depends on what cut matches the guy according to hm, and the gal he's with at the time.



Which style?

I prefer punk rocker! but that's just me



Which style?

It depends on the guy. For the most part I like clean cut men, but I also like the rugged type, like I said it depends on the guy and whether or not he can pull it off. What type of girls go you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance